New relationships can be hard to handle in the beginning, but they are also super exciting! So how can you tell if he is really into you long-term? What signs he loves you are there?
Well ladies, stay tuned because below, we’re going to explore the top 10 signs he loves you so that you can spot love out right away!
1. EYE CONTACTMost guys when they are not interested in something look away. Most of the time, if you watch a guy long enough, you will begin to see the exact moment he loses his interest – his eyes advert. If your man is constantly looking into your eyes, constantly keeping up eye contact, that is one of the first signs he is in love with you!
2. HE PAYS ATTENTION AND REMEMBERS WHAT YOU SAY
When you’re getting to know each other, you get to talk about a lot of random things. If a guy is in love with you, he really pays attention and he will remember not only the important things you say, but even random stuff you may have mentioned.
3. INTERESTED IN YOUIf your boyfriend starts to really dive deep into who you are on the inside, instead of on the surface, he is definitely into you. When a man is interested in a girl, he wants to know their deepest secrets, their wants and desires, their dreams and how you get inspired. When these questions start to come up, this is one of the signs he loves you – even if he can’t admit it yet!
4. HE LETS YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING IN HIS LIFE
Men need space to do their own thing, but if a guy is in love with you he’ll let you know what he’s up to even if you don’t ask him. It doesn’t mean that he’ll let you tag along, but he will let you know where he’s going and who he’s with without having to beat it out of him.
5. HE PUTS YOU FIRST
Whether it’s choosing what movie to watch or where to have dinner, he will put your wants and needs ahead of his. He’ll take you to your favorite Japanese restaurant even if he hates sushi, and he won’t complain about it.
6. CUDDLINGI am so not a touchy-feely type of person. It just isn’t who I am, but when I found my BH, it was magically. Instantly, I couldn’t stop touching her and cuddling her. If he is constantly cuddling you, it’s definitely one of the signs he loves you!
7. SMALL TOUCHESCuddling is much different than small little touches. A soft touch to the small of your back, to the crook of your arm, to the back of your neck. Small touches make a huge difference and that is actually how a guy shows that he is really into you!
8. INTRODUCES YOU TO HIS FRIENDSA man in love is not scared to introduce his girlfriend to his friends. He knows that no matter what they think, they are going to see how happy he is and instantly love her (most of the time). If you get to meet his friends, that is definitely one of the fist signs he is in love with you.
9. WANTS YOU TO MEET HIS FAMILYAfter the friends, the family is next. A lot of the time, guys won’t bring home just any girl to their mom and dad. If your guy brings you to his parent’s house, that’s a really good sign he loves you and he could be getting ready to admit it!
10. TEXTS YOU FIRSTIf your boy is constantly calling you, constantly texting you first, you know you got a good guy and that he really cares about you. There are guys out there that don’t leave their girlfriend sweet texts during their work day or in the middle of the night so they will see it in the morning. If your guy is doing that, he’s definitely in love with you!
11. MAKES YOU LAUGHWhen you are in a relationship, it isn’t something that should be boring and stiff all of the time. You should be able to let loose and have fun. If your guy can make you laugh and make you really feel special, he’s probably going to be the one that ends up at the end of the aisle for you!
12. SPENDS TIME WITH YOUTypically, if a guy just doesn’t feel it and really isn’t into you, he won’t want to spend any time with you. If your boyfriend is constantly looking for an excuse to spend time with you – he’s probably in love. Whether it is seeing you for lunch or just popping over so he could spend some time with you – make sure that you return the favor and go out of your way to spend time with him too.
13. HE LISTENS
Men aren’t known for being good listeners, but if a man is in love with you, he will. He’ll listen to your stories and your rants. He’ll ask you how your day was and he’ll pay attention to every little detail.
14. HE MAKES PLANS WITH YOU
It doesn’t matter whether your man is the spontaneous type or the type who plans everything before making a move, if he starts talking about a future with you, you’ll know he’s in love with you.
15. HIS ATTENTION IS ALL IN YOU
When you’re in a party or any kind of public or social gathering, a man in love won’t notice that hot blonde that just passed by because his eyes are stuck on you.
16. HE MAKES TIME FOR YOU
Yes, he’s busy, and yes, you are interrupting something important, but he won’t mind. Okay, maybe he will, but he will welcome the distraction and spend a little time with you before he goes back to whatever it is he’s doing.
17. HE'LL DEFEND YOU
His friends think you’re all wrong for him, but if he’s really in love with you, he’ll stand up for you and defend your relationship. ‘Nuff said.
18. HE OPENS UP WITH YOU
A man needs to have an emotional connection with someone before he opens up about his feelings, his problems, and what his plans are for the future. If he trusts you and feels comfortable enough to let you know about these things, then he’s most likely in love with you.
19. HE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU
A man in love will drop everything when the object of his affection needs him. When you’re in in a tough spot and you need help, or if you need someone to comfort you when you’re feeling sad, he’ll always be by your side.
20. HE WORRIES ABOUT YOU
If you’re driving home alone, or if you’re taking a trip with your friends, the last thing you hear from him before you say goodbye is “Call me when you get there so I know you’re okay.”
21. WHAT YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT TO HIM
A man who is in love with you values your opinions. He wants to know your take on things and he may ask you what you think before he makes an important decision in his life.
22. HE DOESN'T LET YOU OUT OF HIS SIGHT
Men are already territorial by nature, so can you imagine how a man in love would react when there are other guys who are trying to get your attention? He’ll put his arms around you more than usual to make sure that the other guys see that you’re off-limits.
23. HE WANTS TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU
A man who’s in love with you would want to spend more time with you. You’ll find yourself talking to him more often and he’ll find and use every excuse in the book just to see you.
24. HE SMILES AT YOU FOR NO REASON
It may seem like a random act of flirting for you, but for a man in love, he can’t help but stare and smile at the girl who makes his heart skip a beat.
25. YOUR ANNOYING QUIRKS ARE WHAT ENDEAR YOU TO HIM
Everyone has one or two annoying habits that can turn people off, but if he’s in love with you, he won’t mind. In fact, it might be what he loves about you.
26. SAYS ‘I LOVE YOU’Finally, when he admits that he loves you, that is when you know for sure that he does. Most of the time (not all, but most), if I guy finally tells his girlfriend that he loves them, it is a big deal for them. Guys have a very difficult time expressing their feelings, keep that in mind.
As you can see, spotting signs he loves you is not easy, but if you pay attention – you might be able to tell the exact moment when he falls for you. If you have a boyfriend that hasn’t admitted his love yet, just wait it out and look for these signs he loves you – who knows, maybe he is scared of rejection. What do you ladies think? Do you have a man that you are waiting to say ‘I Love You’? Share your stories!!